CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Isaiah 40:28-31

28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.

29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.

30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.



Read this and tell me it's not encouraging...I dare you!!

I'm hoping at some point to get a permanent reminder of this verse in some form. Just haven't decided yet. It was, is, and will always be my favorite Bible verse. It has meant more to me in my life than everything.

What it means to me is that no matter how far I fall, no matter how bad the situation, all I have to do is give all my burdens to God and He won't just make them lighter, He'll carry them for me, He'll hold me up when I can't stand, and He'll make sure that I have strength to get through ANYTHING this world throws at me. Can you imagine the feeling of relief that assurance gives?

It's really quite amazing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Permanent reminder...tatto? :-D